Google announces a 1.6 billion dollar London office, TSA plans to remove body scanners from airports, Apple’s smartphone market share may peak in 2013, new electronic pillbox text you reminders to take your pills, and Sprint announces plans for 4G LTE in 28 more cities.
- Google to build new UK headquarters in London, wacky design likely
- TSA pulls the plug on ‘naked’ X-ray scanners after maker fails to guarantee privacy
- Apple’s Smartphone Marketshare Expected To Peak At 22% In 2013, Says ABI Research
- Electronic pillbox sends text message reminders to take your pills
- Sprint plans to add 4G LTE to another 28 cities