Looking back at Apple’s press conference today and all of the new products announced, you could easily argue that the focus was more on form than function. The new iPhone and iPods are thinner, lighter, and have bigger screens — but their functions haven’t improved too drastically. On the flip side, Apple’s new EarPods appear to be a total overhaul of its previous earbuds, even if they don’t look all that different. This new design is the result of rigorous research and development in which Apple scanned hundreds of ears to analyze their shape, and help create a headphone that will be comfortable for anyone to wear. We have yet to get our hands on a pair, but Apple claims that the EarPods will boast vastly improved sound quality as well. Stay tuned for a review in the coming days.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active & Galaxy Fit: Everything you need to know
- 5 types of fitness products that will make 2019 the year of you
- Alphabet’s Verily is reportedly working on shoes that can track your weight
- The ultimate guide to Garmin’s fitness trackers and smartwatches
- This Bowflex secret sale can save you over $1K on high-tech fitness equipment