Check out the new Mikey—this new and improved version of Blue’s Mikey Portable Recorder for the iPod and iPhone has some new tricks to share. The Mikey will be debuting at CES 2010 this week to show off its new specs and get fellow tech-lovers excited for its spring release. Like the original, Mikey features two custom-tuned Blue capsules for professional-quality stereo recording capabilities.
The new Mikey boasts a 3.5mm line-input here for direct recording of other sources, features a 230-degree range of adjustability with seven detent positions for perfect positioning and USB pass-through connections that enable simultaneous charging and syncing. But Blue didn’t just stop with the Mikey, the company will also be showcasing its recently-released Yeti. No you heard us, it’s called the Yeti. The Yeti is the first THX-Certified microphone and Blue’s latest addition to the new consumer line. Blue describes the Yeti as “the ultimate USB microphone for professional recording.”
The new Mikey, MSRP $99.99, will be available Spring 2010, while the Yeti, MSRP $149.99, is currently available at flagship retail partners such as The Apple Retail Store, Guitar Center, and Amazon.com.
- Goal Zero Yeti Tank and Yeti Link expand home power storage options
- Audio Technica’s 2019 lineup includes new turntables, its smartest headphones yet
- The best battery packs and power stations for use in the outdoors
- Thermador comes out with a slew of connected cooktops and ovens
- 2019 Mazda3 first drive review