When Apple introduced the iPad 2, the company also brought with it the Smart Cover, which protects the iPad’s screen and provides a nice stand for the tablet. Unfortunately, the Smart Cover doesn’t protect the entire tablet.
This week, Apple finally introduced a version of the Smart Cover that wraps around the entire device, dubbed the Smart Case. It still works like the Smart Cover, but now the rear is covered as well. The Smart Case comes in a variety of shades, runs for $49 at the Apple Store, and comes with free laser engraving. For more details, check out our original coverage of Apple’s new Smart Case.
- SimpliSafe and August Lock integrate smart locks with security systems
- August Smart Locks now work alongside Apple HomePod for easier door locking
- Take charge of your water bill with the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Vayyar Imaging’s 3D sensors may lead to a completely transparent smart home
- Lutron Caseta Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch review