Get ready America, the new 6th generation BMW 5 Series Sedan was unveiled in Munich today, and will be heading stateside very soon. BMW says the 5 Series has an athletic and executive look with “innovative comfort and safety features” that reflects its standards for high-performance vehicles. This sedan has the longest wheelbase in the segment, a long sleek hood, short overhangs, and a coupe-like roofline—the new BMW 5 Series will be available with one V-8 and one inline-6 gasoline engine. Autoblog reports that “the new 5 Series picks up much of what can be found in the 7 Series and the Gran Turismo.”
Check out more details of BMW’s release at Autoblog.com.
- Here’s a teaser of BMW’s next-generation 3-Series sedan before its Paris debut
- 2018 BMW 328d M Sport Euro Spec review
- BMW’s 2020 M340i will show off mix of tech and luxury at the Los Angeles show
- BMW USA’s stance on diesels still up in the air despite discontinuation claims
- We get up close with the Vision iNext concept to learn about BMW’s future