Get ready America, the new 6th generation BMW 5 Series Sedan was unveiled in Munich today, and will be heading stateside very soon. BMW says the 5 Series has an athletic and executive look with “innovative comfort and safety features” that reflects its standards for high-performance vehicles. This sedan has the longest wheelbase in the segment, a long sleek hood, short overhangs, and a coupe-like roofline—the new BMW 5 Series will be available with one V-8 and one inline-6 gasoline engine. Autoblog reports that “the new 5 Series picks up much of what can be found in the 7 Series and the Gran Turismo.”
Check out more details of BMW’s release at Autoblog.com.
- How do electric cars work? EV motors and batteries explained
- Tesla recalls 130,000 U.S. vehicles over touchscreen safety issue
- BMW shipping cars without advertised Apple and Google features
- The best iPhone car mounts for 2022
- 2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid first drive review: Style and substance