When you go to buy a Lamborghini, it comes with the territory that you are buying something distinctive. As if driving a sports car that looks like something out Star Wars weren’t enough for your ego to stand apart, the Italian company is offering the Ad Personam program.
The bespoke program, according to Lamborghini News, allows buyers to add their personal touch to literally any part of the car you can imagine, from doorsills to infotainment controls. Dual-color paint jobs are a new option, in case you can’t choose between yellow and black. New floor mat and seatbelt colors have been included, to officially make the Ad Personam program the closest possible thing to making your Lambo ‘perfect’.
The program is currently being offered only for the Aventador, but officials say the program will soon be brought to the new Huracan.
Lamborghini plans on showcasing the program with a customized Aventador Roadster at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. With the introduction of the Huracan, Lambo’s booth is likely to be pretty exciting.
- EA’s Origin Access adds other publishers’ games, including ‘Batman: Arkham City’
- April’s free Xbox Games With Gold include ‘The Witness’ and ‘Dead Space 2’
- How a former Kodak janitor built MS Paint, the world’s most popular image editor
- Flying cars and aerial robotics? Udacity’s new offering isn’t your usual course
- ‘Bloodborne’ and ‘Ratchet & Clank’ lead March’s PlayStation Plus lineup