Days before the Seahawks and the Broncos go head-to-head at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium, Audi has released its full 60-second Super Bowl XLVIII commercial.
The spot, titled “Doberhuahua,” takes us to the pet store, where a couple tries to make the important decision between a cute, tiny Chihuahua, and a large, regal Doberman. The salesman suggests that they compromise and crossbreed the dogs, leaving the husband to dream of life with a Doberhuahua.
It doesn’t take long before the world is overrun with these tiny monsters, and even Sarah McLauchlan’s smooth tunes can’t calm the beasts. We realize pretty quickly that sometimes, finding middle ground is just for the dogs. And for those wondering, the closest thing we can find to a real Doberhuahua is a “Chipin,” which is the crossbreed between a Chihuahua and a Miniature Pinscher. They’re not nearly as terrifying.
Audi promises that its 2015 A3 will provide a life without compromise. What do you think? Tell us in the comments.
- Audi’s electric 2022 RS E-Tron GT is a concept that escaped the drawing board
- Live to fight another day with this Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 zombie survival guide
- Earin A-3 earbuds review: Good things come in small packages
- The best Futurama episodes of all time
- 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD review: Recapturing the Golden Age