Days before the Seahawks and the Broncos go head-to-head at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium, Audi has released its full 60-second Super Bowl XLVIII commercial.
The spot, titled “Doberhuahua,” takes us to the pet store, where a couple tries to make the important decision between a cute, tiny Chihuahua, and a large, regal Doberman. The salesman suggests that they compromise and crossbreed the dogs, leaving the husband to dream of life with a Doberhuahua.
It doesn’t take long before the world is overrun with these tiny monsters, and even Sarah McLauchlan’s smooth tunes can’t calm the beasts. We realize pretty quickly that sometimes, finding middle ground is just for the dogs. And for those wondering, the closest thing we can find to a real Doberhuahua is a “Chipin,” which is the crossbreed between a Chihuahua and a Miniature Pinscher. They’re not nearly as terrifying.
Audi promises that its 2015 A3 will provide a life without compromise. What do you think? Tell us in the comments.
- 2019 Audi A7 first drive review
- Forget fumbling for change, Audi is making cars that can ‘talk’ to toll booths
- Audi and Airbus come together to show off the future of transportation
- Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo concept drives off the screen and onto the track
- Audi has a new Smart Energy Network that uses EVs to help the power grid