Mercedes-Benz and Cigarette Racing have an ongoing love affair, with the boatmaker building limited-edition racing craft inspired by Mercedes’ sportiest cars.
Dressed in black and AMG Solarbeam Yellow, the boat is 50 feet long and eight feet wide, but Cigarette managed to drop 1,000 pounds of weight compared to a standard boat of similar size.
While the AMG GT S may have a 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 producing 503 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque under its elongated hood, the 50 Marauder GT S has something a little more impressive.
The engine room sports a pair of Mercury Racing V8s, each capable of 1,550 hp. That’s enough for a top speed of 135 mph.
The interior is trimmed in black and AMG Solarbeam Yellow to match the exterior, which also features a large AMG logo for posturing purposes.
Other notable features include computerized controls, Bluetooth, four high-defintion displays, and a Garmin-based navigation system.
The 50 Marauder GT S Concept is one of a kind, and comes with a price tag of $1.2 million. The car is sold separately.
- This 3,000hp Mercedes-AMG/Cigarette Racing boat is the supercar of the sea
- Can’t afford a yacht? Get yourself a crazy tiny Rapid Whale Mini Boat instead
- Oru Kayak’s collapsible, origami-inspired Coast XT gets a crowdfunded upgrade
- The Dynamiq GTT 165 Foiling superyacht is the toy boat you deserve
- Don’t call it a dinghy: Jet Capsule is a luxurious ‘Compact Yacht’ for the rich