Dressed in black and AMG Solarbeam Yellow, the boat is 50 feet long and eight feet wide, but Cigarette managed to drop 1,000 pounds of weight compared to a standard boat of similar size.
While the AMG GT S may have a 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 producing 503 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque under its elongated hood, the 50 Marauder GT S has something a little more impressive.
The engine room sports a pair of Mercury Racing V8s, each capable of 1,550 hp. That’s enough for a top speed of 135 mph.
The interior is trimmed in black and AMG Solarbeam Yellow to match the exterior, which also features a large AMG logo for posturing purposes.
Other notable features include computerized controls, Bluetooth, four high-defintion displays, and a Garmin-based navigation system.
The 50 Marauder GT S Concept is one of a kind, and comes with a price tag of $1.2 million. The car is sold separately.
- Don’t worry about denting your yacht. Parking assist for boats is finally here
- Nvidia Titan RTX: Everything you need to know
- Russia goes all-in on buzzwords, builds solar-powered blockchain drone boat
- You can finally buy Vuzix’s AR smartglasses, but it’ll cost you $1,000
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT offers brains and brawn in a sumptuous package