High performance computer manufacturer Alienware last week announced a new notebook targeted towards those with mobile needs. The 14â€ Sentia m3400 notebook is now available in various configurations starting at $899.
The Sentia m3400’s highlighted features include the 14â€ LCD with â€œClearViewâ€ technology for a clearer and more vivid image, up to 3.5 hours of battery life, a 4.5 pound weight, a built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam, instant on for access to multimedia and an Intel Centrino chipset and Pentium M processor.
Other features of the Sentia m3400 include integrated wireless LAN capability, Windows XP Media Center Edition as the operating system, 5:3 aspect ratio on the LCD, digital 5.1 surround sound output and an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 for graphics processing.
- Unannounced 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processor for laptops lands on Geekbench
- Intel’s latest graphics drivers can automatically optimize your favorite games
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen vs. Pixelbook
- Dell calls revamped XPS 15 the ‘smallest performance 15.6-inch laptop’
- Samsung now offers a Chromebook Pro with a backlit keyboard for cave dwellers