Actiontec Electronics was on hand at CES in Las Vegas in early January showing off their new VoSky Call Center, a device designed to bring mobility to users of the Skype VoIP service. The VoSky Call Center is available now for $69.95.
The VoSky Call Center plugs into a USB port on any Internet connected computer and also a stationary or cell phone with which it will be used. Users can then use that phone to call a phone number to which the Call Center is connected and follow the voice prompts to initiate the call. Calls can received via Skype due to an incoming call forwarding feature and notification can be had on any phone when Skype contacts come online via a call return feature.
- Google Phone app will feature direct-to-voicemail spam filtering
- Finally, you can get Google Assistant to make a Duo video call for you
- Exclusive: Turing’s next phone looks out of this world, and won’t arrive until 2020
- Alexa takes a cue from Google with its new Alexa Cast streaming feature
- Sirin Labs’ crypto-phone could change the way we pay