Actiontec Electronics was on hand at CES in Las Vegas in early January showing off their new VoSky Call Center, a device designed to bring mobility to users of the Skype VoIP service. The VoSky Call Center is available now for $69.95.
The VoSky Call Center plugs into a USB port on any Internet connected computer and also a stationary or cell phone with which it will be used. Users can then use that phone to call a phone number to which the Call Center is connected and follow the voice prompts to initiate the call. Calls can received via Skype due to an incoming call forwarding feature and notification can be had on any phone when Skype contacts come online via a call return feature.
- You can now make Skype calls on Amazon Echo devices
- The world’s thinnest smartphone fits alongside your business cards
- Andromeda — a pocketable Surface PC — remains a dream for Microsoft’s Panos Panay
- How to record a Skype call
- Broadway actor tells Kanye West to get off his phone during opening night