Actiontec Electronics was on hand at CES in Las Vegas in early January showing off their new VoSky Call Center, a device designed to bring mobility to users of the Skype VoIP service. The VoSky Call Center is available now for $69.95.
The VoSky Call Center plugs into a USB port on any Internet connected computer and also a stationary or cell phone with which it will be used. Users can then use that phone to call a phone number to which the Call Center is connected and follow the voice prompts to initiate the call. Calls can received via Skype due to an incoming call forwarding feature and notification can be had on any phone when Skype contacts come online via a call return feature.
- How to block calls on an iPhone — let us count the ways
- Here’s how to record calls on your Android phone
- Facebook collected call and text data from Android phones for years
- iPhone X: Here’s everything you need to know about Apple’s best phone yet
- Internet-free Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro should keep students on task