LaCie has new eSATA on the horizon, the Rugged eSATA—and the company says it is the first mobile external HD on market with a Power eSATA interface. LaCie says the new Power eSATA connector can get speeds up to 90MB/s and you can use it as a USB drive. The LaCie Rugged eSATA has 500GB and also is compatible with standard eSATA ports when connected up with the USB power-sharing cable.
“We are thrilled to integrate power eSATA technology into our best-selling Rugged mobile hard drive,” said Anne-Sophie Marchand, Consumer Product Manager. “This solution brings dazzling transfer speeds to customers on the go, while still ensuring compatibility with standard eSATA and USB 2.0 connectors.”
- Expand your storage with this WD 4TB external hard drive — now only $70
- Built on a fast SSD, LaCie’s computer-free backup drive just got much better
- LaCie DJI Copilot backs up your photos and videos, without needing a computer
- Screen-sporting LaCie DJI Copilot hard drive enables on-site backups sans laptop
- Need a new computer? Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM laptop just $350 on Amazon