LaCie has new eSATA on the horizon, the Rugged eSATA—and the company says it is the first mobile external HD on market with a Power eSATA interface. LaCie says the new Power eSATA connector can get speeds up to 90MB/s and you can use it as a USB drive. The LaCie Rugged eSATA has 500GB and also is compatible with standard eSATA ports when connected up with the USB power-sharing cable.
“We are thrilled to integrate power eSATA technology into our best-selling Rugged mobile hard drive,” said Anne-Sophie Marchand, Consumer Product Manager. “This solution brings dazzling transfer speeds to customers on the go, while still ensuring compatibility with standard eSATA and USB 2.0 connectors.”
- How to choose an external hard drive
- The best Nintendo Switch accessories for 2020
- The best iPhone accessories for 2020
- The best stylus for note-takers and artists
- The best desktops for video editing in 2020