ZiilLABS, a media platforms company and a subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd., and ARM will be showcasing ZiiLABS new ZMS-08 -based SiVO Digital Home Platform this week at CES. Using Zii Labs’ ZMS-08 and ARM’s 1GHz Cortex-A8 processor, the SiVO media platform boasts 1080p HDTV playback, 3D graphics, and supports your favorite media, web browser, Adobe Flash Player 10, and Adobe AIR. The SiVO Digital Home Platform also provides support for a rich software portfolio, including Linux, Android and a wide range of media codecs and libraries.Talk about a media hub.
“The SiVO platform enables OEMs and ODMs to quickly and efficiently bring easy-to-use products to market that enable users to enjoy and share their multi-format media content in stunning 1080p high-definition at Blu-ray quality with bit-rates of up to 40MBPS,” said Hock Leow, President, ZiiLABS. “SiVO is a proven media-rich platform that offers our partners a complete market-ready solution with the built-in flexibility for customisation.”
This ZiiLABS and ARM home media hub will be showcasing at CES all this week.
- LifeShield bolsters its home security system with a new video doorbell at CES
- LG’s Neo Art is a grab-and-go monitor that follows you wherever you go
- C by GE is set to triple its smart home products at CES 2019
- Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2019 includes Impossible Burger, Samsung Micro LED
- Maximus hits CES 2019 with a dual-camera doorbell and improved porch light