Danish company AIAIAI won’t have its retro leather “Tracks” headphone series out in time for the holidays, but they will be busting them out in the new year. The leather Tracks Series was inspired by the function and design of the vintage iconic walkman headphones. AIAIAI and Kilo Design collaborated to bring these chic headphones to fruition—with simplicity being the ultimate goal. The lightweight frame and leather earcups add a luxurious touch to the Walk-man homage headset.
The companies say they wanted a subtle design with a “clear focus on organic lines and an overall iconic shape.” These new Tracks headphones will be available in 2010, but the rest of the Tracks headphones are currently available for purchase at AIAIAI’s Website. Here are some main specs on the Tracks headphones.
Driver Unit Size: 40 mm
Plug: 3.5 mm stereo plug
Speaker Impedance: 23 Ohm
Speaker Sensitivity: 112 +/- 3dB
Maximum Operating Voltage: 3-10 V
- Sennheiser is bringing its most transparent closed-back headphones ever to CES
- 1More Dual Driver Lightning ANC earphones review
- The Audeze Mobius headphones will take in-game audio to the next level
- The history of home audio systems
- Honeywell Smart Home Security System combines four devices into just one