Danish company AIAIAI won’t have its retro leather “Tracks” headphone series out in time for the holidays, but they will be busting them out in the new year. The leather Tracks Series was inspired by the function and design of the vintage iconic walkman headphones. AIAIAI and Kilo Design collaborated to bring these chic headphones to fruition—with simplicity being the ultimate goal. The lightweight frame and leather earcups add a luxurious touch to the Walk-man homage headset.
The companies say they wanted a subtle design with a “clear focus on organic lines and an overall iconic shape.” These new Tracks headphones will be available in 2010, but the rest of the Tracks headphones are currently available for purchase at AIAIAI’s Website. Here are some main specs on the Tracks headphones.
Driver Unit Size: 40 mm
Plug: 3.5 mm stereo plug
Speaker Impedance: 23 Ohm
Speaker Sensitivity: 112 +/- 3dB
Maximum Operating Voltage: 3-10 V
- Apple Watch Series 7 Review: The best smartwatch you can buy, by far
- Best cheap Sony headphone deals for October 2021
- Walmart just refreshed its Black Friday deals — here’s what’s new
- Apple Watch Series 7: Everything you need to know about the latest smartwatch
- Best speakers of 2021: Great speakers for every use and budget