Robots have been a staple of tech trade shows for decades at this point, and IFA 2016 was no different. As we made our way through the show floor this year, we encountered a wide variety of both old and new bots — some that mesmerized with their dance moves, others that tantalized with their industrial potential, and a few that left us wondering why they even existed. There were even some that weren’t being displayed as consumer products; they were just there doing crazy robotic things to attract people to a company’s booth. So to give you a taste of what this year’s robot roster looked like at IFA, here’s a quick roundup of the most amazing androids we saw in Berlin.
- More than just smartphones: 5 emerging technologies from MWC 2018
- MWC 2018: Everything we saw from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, and more
- Vivo X20 Plus UD is first phone to launch with an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Sony’s gorgeous A8F Bravia OLED TVs have been priced and are up for pre-order
- Day 4 at MWC 2018: We pick the top tech from the big show in Barcelona