The Musica is designed to record, tag and archive a user’s CDs to the device’s 160GB hard drive, which can hold up to 40,000 songs. It is designed to fit into a home entertainment system, burn and copy music CDs, record music from analog sources, access music across a network, stream Internet radio and transfer music to an iPod.
This device follows up on the success of Olive’s Symphony classical music player.
“The introduction of the Symphony provided valuable feedback from a community that shares our passion for music.” said Oliver Bergmann, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and President of Olive Media Products, Inc. “The Musica realizes some of these ideas, and adds unique features to address open niche markets.”
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix right now
- Spotify could launch its HiFi lossless audio tier any day now
- What is hi-res audio and how can you experience it right now?
- The best hi-res audio and music download sites
- Apple Music adds Dolby Atmos and hi-res lossless music at no extra cost