The smartphone market has quickly become one of the most fiercely competitive fields in the electronic world, and Samsung hopes to scale to the top of the heap with its new 4G LTE smartphone. The name may still change, but the power this device wields will remain awesome.
The Samsung 4G LTE will be powered by Android 2.2, and will feature a 1GHz application processor, HTML5 Web browser, a rear facing 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, a front facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chat, a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus touch screen, and will come standard with Samsung’s Social and Media Hub.
The phone will debut sometime this year on Verizon, but it may also appear on multiple carriers in the future.
- The best Bluetooth trackers for 2022
- How 5G is changing journalism
- CES 2022: The biggest news and announcements so far
- This wild new display puts a gargantuan 120-inch virtual monitor on your desk
- The best portable power stations