Soldius, a developer of portable, solar-based charging devices, today announced the unveiling of their Soldius1 Universal Solar Charger for iPods. This charging device, available for sale on the Soldius website, ranges in price from $89.99 to $109.99.
The Soldius1 Universal Solar Charger uses solar power to charge the iPod, mini, nano and shuffle over a up to three hour period and is designed to maximize solar panel output to meet the power requirements of many different mobile devices. It additionally can charge over 250 mobile phone models, including Nokia, Samsung, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens and Motorola.
“The Soldius1 is the world’s first portable solar power plant and ideally suited for iPods and mobile phone users anywhere in the world,” said Don Doney, president, mysoldius, in a statement. “Consumers and business travelers can charge their iPod or cell phone on-the-go — while on their way to and from work or while in the office, golfing, at the beach or their backyard patio.”
- This titanium, connected G-Shock is a $1,650 sci-fi-inspired design masterpiece
- Apple ‘Unleashed’ event: New MacBook Pros, M1 Pro/Max, AirPods 3, and more
- Best speakers of 2021: Great speakers for every use and budget
- The best Bluetooth speakers for 2021
- Here’s a list of portable tech gadgets you’ll want to use every day