“This is [a] landscape changing manufacturing agreement in the CE hardware market in much the same way Dell changed the PC business model with its direct to consumer sales approach back in the 1990s,” said Fusion Garage founder and chief executive, Chandrasekar (Chandra) Rathakrishnan, in a statement. “CSL’s confidence in JooJoo and strategic investment enables us to concentrate on the expansion of our organization, software development and, ultimately, building a world class CE company.”
We doubt preorders for the JooJoo will be as bountiful as they will be for the iPad.
- Xfinity talks about its surprising smart home announcements at CES 2018
- Here’s our list of the best tablets you can buy, from iPads to Android
- Skylink Group’s Nova smart garage door controller syncs with Amazon Alexa
- Cheap, fast laptop gaming is finally becoming reality at CES 2018
- Microsoft’s Glas thermostat knocks Nest with Cortana and air quality monitoring