No need to pack your TomTom GPS with your swimwear and tanning oil next time you’re heading to Mexico, you can just buy one when you get down there. At CES today, TomTom announced that three of its GPS navigation devices will be heading to Mexico. The TomTom GO 630, XL 330S and ONE 130 are now available at most major retailers in Mexico.
“With the introduction of these new products, consumers in Mexico can join the 30 million users worldwide who already enjoy the unparalleled navigation experience TomTom provides,” said Elias Kabeche, TomTom’s Regional Director, Latin America. “We are happy to offer a variety of products to cater to individual preference and need. All TomTom customers will benefit from unique TomTom features, such as Map Share and ‘Help Me!’, regardless of which product they choose.”
The GO 630, XL 330S and ONE 130 key features:
- Map Coverage – The devices come pre-installed with the most up-to-date maps of Mexico and the US.
- TomTom Map Share – TomTom Map Share enables users to easily and instantly improve maps directly on their device.
- ‘Help Me!’ Safety Menu – TomTom’s exclusive ‘Help Me!’ feature gives TomTom users direct access to safety and emergency service information.
- Spoken Street Names – TomTom XL 330S users can benefit from turn-by-turn spoken street names.
- Hands-free Calling – TomTom GO 630 users can benefit from enhanced hands-free calling via Bluetooth.