“With the introduction of these new products, consumers in Mexico can join the 30 million users worldwide who already enjoy the unparalleled navigation experience TomTom provides,” said Elias Kabeche, TomTom’s Regional Director, Latin America. “We are happy to offer a variety of products to cater to individual preference and need. All TomTom customers will benefit from unique TomTom features, such as Map Share and ‘Help Me!’, regardless of which product they choose.”
The GO 630, XL 330S and ONE 130 key features:
- Map Coverage – The devices come pre-installed with the most up-to-date maps of Mexico and the US.
- TomTom Map Share – TomTom Map Share enables users to easily and instantly improve maps directly on their device.
- ‘Help Me!’ Safety Menu – TomTom’s exclusive ‘Help Me!’ feature gives TomTom users direct access to safety and emergency service information.
- Spoken Street Names – TomTom XL 330S users can benefit from turn-by-turn spoken street names.
- Hands-free Calling – TomTom GO 630 users can benefit from enhanced hands-free calling via Bluetooth.
- The best GPS for your car you can buy
- TomTom and Zenuity team up to create the self-driving cars of the future
- Never get lost again with the best navigation apps for iOS and Android
- Escape reality with the best augmented reality apps for Android and iOS
- The 13 best calendar apps for Android and iOS help you organize a chaotic day