With its tilting handle, TraxPack claims to give travelers the ultimate in maneuverability and “full control over your luggage.” No matter how you twist or turn it, you’ll be able to take TraxPack along for the ride thanks to its “dynamic self-adjusting track system.”
Explaining the genesis of the new luggage concept, TraxPack co-founder Naisha Joseph said, “I had issues from losing my bag to having to carry a heavy bag up a broken escalator, incurring unexpected fees at the gate, my phone would be dead (and) I couldn’t make any calls — I had all these issues.” And luckily, TraxPack addresses all of them.
Not only does this piece of luggage purport to get you up and down stairs better than before, it also features a GPS tracking system, a built-in weight scale, USB charging docks, and TSA-approved locks and extra-strong zippers. Basically, every travel woe you’ve ever encountered should be addressed by the $515 suitcase.
With 51 days to go, the TraxPack team has raised just over $7,000, and is hoping to hit $65,000 over the next month and a half. So if you’re interested in a new kind of suitcase, you can jump on the early-bird price of $198 on their Kickstarter campaign.
- Genius Pack Supercharged will power up your phone and tablet simultaneously
- Tired of the Echo? Try the Chorus from Fabriq for your Alexa needs instead
- Sea to Sky Pack is fully waterproof, and can fit in your back pocket
- Want a pet to follow you around the airport? Try a Fravel suitcase instead
- Burley's fat tire conversion kit turns your bike trailer into an off-road beast