On today’s episode: While we are for sure going to run down all the hottest and most innovative tech announcements of CES 2019, we’re also hosting some amazing guests and panels. From the Impossible Burger and the future of food, to full haptic VR suits like Ready Player One, a 5G roundup with our Editor In Chief Jeremy Kaplan and we”re getting a first hand look at the latest foldable phones from Samsung and Royole, as we interview Samsung’s Suzanne de Silva, The Director of Product Strategy and Marketing and Bill Liu, Founder and CEO of Royole.
- The best folding phones of 2020: What’s available now and what’s coming up
- Last chance to save on Apple AirPods, Samsung Galaxy Buds for Prime Day
- 7 last minute Samsung deals to shop before Prime Day ends
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra: Everything we know so far
- These are the best cheap Samsung Galaxy Note 20 deals for October 2020