On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top tech news of the day, including Twitter’s crackdown on QAnon, Facebook and Instagram study of racial bias, Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 5G, streaming music directly to your brain, and more.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners discusses the ending of the $600 monthly unemployment benefit, and what’s included in the next stimulus package.
DT writer Andy Boxall joins the show to talk new mobile devices, including the Asus ROG Phone 3 and the OnePlus Nord, which has a 5G chip.
Nibler then talks to filmmaker Marc Levin, director of the new documentary Stockton On My Mind, which follows 26-year-old mayor Michael Tubbs and his mission to reshape Stockton, California, after the drastic effects of the subprime mortgage implosion.
What’s TBD this week? We join DT’s Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner as they discuss the 50th anniversary of the San Diego ComicCon, and how to join the convention at home via streaming.
- Galaxy Z Fold event, Walmart launches Walmart+, Steve-O | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s deadline, Pixel 4a review, and more | Digital Trends Live
- LG Wing smartphone flies high with a crazy rotating screen
- Samsung listened to feedback, and the $699 Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is its reply