Chinese hackers attack the New York Times, public Facebook events are no longer viewable unless you log in, The Indian government is developing a high-tech wristwatch to combat sexual violence, Microsoft will launch its Surface Pro tablet at an event on February 8, and a new “Truth Teller” app will let you fact check lying politicians.
- Hackers in China Attacked The Times for Last 4 Months
- Google walls off public Facebook events without logging in
- A Wrist-Worn Answer to Sexual Attack?
- Surface Pro to launch at Best Buy midnight event in NYC on Feb 8
- Are politicians lying? Probably, but there’s an app to verify that
- The best documentaries on Netflix right now
- Tech CEO Congressional Hearing: Recap of the biggest moments you missed
- How to run Android apps in Windows
- Keyboard warriors: How the internet can be a lifeline for disabled activists
- The best dating apps for dating during the coronavirus pandemic