Chinese hackers attack the New York Times, public Facebook events are no longer viewable unless you log in, The Indian government is developing a high-tech wristwatch to combat sexual violence, Microsoft will launch its Surface Pro tablet at an event on February 8, and a new “Truth Teller” app will let you fact check lying politicians.
- Hackers in China Attacked The Times for Last 4 Months
- Google walls off public Facebook events without logging in
- A Wrist-Worn Answer to Sexual Attack?
- Surface Pro to launch at Best Buy midnight event in NYC on Feb 8
- Are politicians lying? Probably, but there’s an app to verify that
- The best iPhone apps (June 2020)
- Surface Duo: Everything you need to know about Microsoft’s dual-screen phone
- The best Android apps (June 2020)
- The best podcasts of 2020
- The best news apps for Android and iOS