Chinese hackers attack the New York Times, public Facebook events are no longer viewable unless you log in, The Indian government is developing a high-tech wristwatch to combat sexual violence, Microsoft will launch its Surface Pro tablet at an event on February 8, and a new “Truth Teller” app will let you fact check lying politicians.
- Hackers in China Attacked The Times for Last 4 Months
- Google walls off public Facebook events without logging in
- A Wrist-Worn Answer to Sexual Attack?
- Surface Pro to launch at Best Buy midnight event in NYC on Feb 8
- Are politicians lying? Probably, but there’s an app to verify that
- How to watch Microsoft’s October 2019 Surface event, and what to expect
- Apple October 2019 event: Has it been canceled?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 vs Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- BlizzCon 2019: Watch the opening ceremony here at 11AM Pacific
- Microsoft’s Windows 10X OS may be featured on dual-screen devices