While we didn’t see a new Apple TV at WWDC earlier this year, it now seems likely that the updated set top streaming box will make its debut in September. According to a Buzzfeed report, the New Apple TV will be smaller than the current model, feature a touchpad remote with Siri integration and it will also serve as the hub for Apple’s Home Kit. Apple has been working on an Internet TV subscription service as well, but don’t expect to see that announced when the New Apple TV launches.
- The best web browsers for 2019
- How to change the default apps on a Mac
- Does Twitter’s new design make you grumpy? Use this extension to turn back time
- How to allow pop ups on a Mac
- Firefox’s ad-free premium browser will cost $4.99 a month