On Wednesday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Dan Gaul discussed trending tech news like an all-digital Xbox One S, how technology can be used to rebuild Notre Dame, and Qualcomm and Apple settling their legal disputes.
Later in the show, we welcomed CEO and founder of Structure Cycleworks, Loni Hull, to Digital Trends Live to talk about how mountain bikes are changing and incorporating linkage suspension.
We were also joined by Jim Carol of Gamechanger to discuss how the gaming-focused nonprofit is helping others with life-threatening illnesses. Comedian Barry Marder AKA “Ted L. Nancy” also dropped by to talk about his comedic film, Letters From a Nut, which is distributed by Comedy Dynamics and available now on iTunes, Amazon and more. DT Smart Home writer Jenny McGrath also stopped by to discuss how the Massachusetts Institute of Technology hacked horticulture to cultivate a hyper-flavorful basil plant.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- Digital Trends Live: Disney Plus, The Simulation Hypothesis, and more
- Digital Trends Live: MWC 2019, ezCater, and an Apple streaming service
- Digital Trends Live: PlayStation 5, Samsung Galaxy Fold, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Tesla Model Y, The Missing Link, and good digital hygiene
- Digital Trends Live: iPhone leaks, Facebook tax, and How to be Alone