On this episode of Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler and DT Managing Editor Nick Mokey host our special Cyber Monday supershow, where they discuss the top trending tech news, including a recap of Black Friday, A.I. cameras being used to catch Australian drivers, Facebook’s photo-portability tool, the new social media network from Wikipedia’s co-founder, and more.
We then turn to our special Cyber Monday coverage, where DT’s editorial staff join the show to cover the biggest deals of the day, scouring through thousands of online deals on products including smart home devices, vacuums, toys, games and gaming bundles, kitchen gadgets, laptops, cameras and accessories, audio and video, automotive accessories, innovative tech, and much, much more.
- Best Buy Cyber Monday Deals that are still available: 4K TV, laptop, and Apple sales
- Target aims its sights on Cyber Monday, with deals starting this Sunday
- Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, Fitbit, and Instant Pot
- Cyber Monday 2019 broke records, with $9.4 billion in online sales
- NFL: Multiple teams’ social media accounts targeted by hackers