On this episode of Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler and DT Managing Editor Nick Mokey host our special Cyber Monday supershow, where they discuss the top trending tech news, including a recap of Black Friday, A.I. cameras being used to catch Australian drivers, Facebook’s photo-portability tool, the new social media network from Wikipedia’s co-founder, and more.
We then turn to our special Cyber Monday coverage, where DT’s editorial staff join the show to cover the biggest deals of the day, scouring through thousands of online deals on products including smart home devices, vacuums, toys, games and gaming bundles, kitchen gadgets, laptops, cameras and accessories, audio and video, automotive accessories, innovative tech, and much, much more.
- Best Buy Cyber Monday Deals that are still available: 4K TV, laptop, and Apple sales
- Cyber Monday predicted to be most popular shopping day of Thanksgiving weekend
- Target aims its sights on Cyber Monday, with deals starting this Sunday
- Cyber Monday 2019 broke records, with $9.4 billion in online sales
- Amazon’s massive Cyber Monday sale starts early with weekend deals