Best Buy’s KitchenAid kitchen appliance package sale is on. The more appliances you buy on the same receipt, the bigger your savings. When you buy ovens, cooktops, refrigerators, dishwashers, ice makers, range hoods, microwaves, and disposers in packages of two or more different appliances, you’ll save a minimum of $100 up to $1,450. Don’t upgrade your kitchen piecemeal when you can save when you buy a full kitchen suite.
The selection of KitchenAid kitchen appliances included in this bundle savings event is too large to list here. Still, to make your selection process easier, we’ve added a guide to the bundle savings just below, followed by links to the different sections of Best Buy’s KitchenAid kitchen appliance package sale. You can use this post as a guide to choosing the best appliances with the most significant savings for your dream kitchen.
Save when you buy two or more different appliances:
- Save $100 when you buy a cooktop and wall oven below
- Save $200 when you buy 3 appliances below
- Save $400 when you buy 4 appliances below
- Save $600 when you buy 5 appliances below
- Save $800 when you buy 6 appliances below
Add two or more appliances to your cart:
As you’ll see, when you dig into the KitchenAid kitchen appliance categories above, KitchenAid has a wide range of choices for each type. You’ll find delivery and possible installation dates for the larger appliances. Availability may vary as items sell, but you can count on Best Buy to help you save money with its Price Match Guarantee. If you find the same item at a lower price at a local retail store or qualifying online retailer, show a Best Buy customer service agent the website link or ad, and Best Buy will verify and then match the price.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap KitchenAid appliance deals for July 2021
- Best Buy Memorial Day Appliance Sale 2021: Best deals you can shop now
- Walmart Home Savings Event 2021: Best appliance deals to shop
- The best refrigerators for 2021
- How long should your appliances last?