Presidents Day air fryer sales are upon us, giving you the ideal chance to snag yourself a great kitchen-related bargain. This year’s Presidents Day sales include air fryer deals from most brands. With discounts high and prices low, you can probably remove cost as an obstacle to having an appliance that was invented to cook wings and fries…but in a healthier way. We searched major online merchants to find the best Presidents Day air fryer sales.
Best Presidents Day air fryer sales 2021
Should you buy an air fryer on Presidents Day?
Yes, you should. If you are already thinking about buying an air fryer during the first half of the year, Presidents Day is the first major sales event of the year and retailers are ready to do business. Because this annual sales event traditionally highlights everything for the home, Presidents Day air fryer deals abound. Also adding to the opportunity to save on Presidents Day air fryer sales is retailer and manufacturer production and inventory build up. The deals are set to take advantage of the boosted interest in improving and upgrading our homes because we’re less able to travel even locally due to the current pandemic. Retailers want you to buy other items on their websites as well, so there’s also the factor of competition. Merchants will offer the lowest possible prices on popular items such as air fryers so you’ll buy on their site and then continue to shop. Putting the above factors together, the answer is as stated originally: Yes, you totally should buy one of the Presidents Day air fryer deals.
How to choose an air fryer on Presidents Day
The multitude of air fryer brands and models may seem overwhelming, but choosing an air fryer is one of the simplest home appliance decisions you may ever have to make. (Except maybe an electric can opener.) Here are the deciding factors in choosing an air fryer.
- How will you use it? — If you want an air fryer to cook convenient snacks and an occasional appetizer or side dish, you can stick with a smaller, less costly model. If you intend to create full meals with main courses and side dishes on a daily basis, you’ll quickly outgrow a small model and should consider an air fryer with greater cooking capacity and possibly additional functions as well.
- How big does it have to be? — To air fry a batch of fries or wings for a party, a small air fryer with a 2-quart to 4-quart cooking basket is sufficient. Moderate size models average 5- to 6-quart capacity, and anything that air fries more than 6 quarts is considered large.
- Are you OK with simple, or do you want fancy? — A manual air fryer with a vertical basket handle is about as simple as air fryers can get. The is a good example of an inexpensive, simple air fryer. Set the temperature and the cooking time with manual dials, push, click, or slide Start and that’s it. The next step up are models with digital controls, which often includes pre-set programs for cooking different types of food.
- Do you want a crisper or a multifunction unit? — Air frying cooks thoroughly, but if you’re used to crisp deep-fried snacks or dishes, you can either give up crispness to make another choice. Some models, such as the include air crisping as a finishing stage after the food is fully cooked. That same Ninja model is also a 9-in-1 multifunction cooker that can also pressure cook, slow cook, steam, sear and sauté, bake or roast, broil, dehydrate, and make yogurt.
- Cost – Air fryers start under $50 and you’ll find a wide selection of manual and digital air fryers under $100. If you want a unit with a crisper, or a multifunction appliance, be prepared to spend $200 to $600, depending on the brand and other features and functions.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap AirPods deals for May 2021: AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Best cheap Dell laptop deals and sales for May 2021
- Prime Day Deals 2021: When is it, and what can we expect?
- Best Prime Day Dyson deals 2021: What to expect
- Best Prime Day fitness deals 2021: What to expect