Many of the best Cyber Monday deals have come to an end, but the top smartwatch discounts are still around for those who are interested. Amazon’s Cyber Week sale is dropping big price cuts on Fitbit and Samsung Galaxy smartwatches right now. However, even though the Black Friday deals are gone now, there are a ton of Garmin sales going on right now as well to accompany the best smartphone and iPhone deals still available.
Though the brand doesn’t offer anything as fancy as the latest Apple Watch, Garmin has done really well for itself when it comes to outdoor smartwatches. With many Forerunner, Vivoactive, and Fenix 5 models on sale right now, it’s the perfect time to pick up a solid smartwatch at a discount.
As a brand, Garmin offers a huge variety of different outdoor wearables at different price points. If you’re looking to snag a really good model without paying upwards of $500, however, the Garmin Instinct is an excellent option. We gave it a solid review thanks to its rugged design, outdoor features, and comfortable fit. Unlike a lot of sturdy smartwatches on the market, it isn’t overly clunky and annoying to wear. It also comes with over 25 different activities you can track as you embark on new outdoor adventures.
Additionally, it comes with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 16 hours in GPS mode. With the $100 Cyber Week discount, you can pick up the Garmin Instinct for just $200 on Amazon today.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 ($105 off): With GPS, contactless payments, and built-in sports apps, the Vivoactive 3 is one of the most affordable decent smartwatches the brand has to offer.
- Gamin Forerunner 35 ($70 off): This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch was built with runners in mind, and at just $100, it’s the cheapest smartwatch on our list.
- Garmin Fenix 5 Plus ($200 off): If you’re looking for the ultimate outdoor watch, this comes pretty close. This beast of a smartwatch comes at a high price, but with more features than you can shake a stick at.
- Garmin Venu ($100 off): Built-in GPS and a bright touchscreen display separate the Venu from the back. You can also download music and track body energy with this particular model.
- This RTX 3070 gaming laptop deal for $1,000 officially wins Cyber Monday
- Don’t forget: Cyber Monday is the best time to buy a new SSD
- Google Pixel 4 vs. Pixel 4 XL: Is it best to go big or stay small?
- Hublot’s fabulous Big Bang E smartwatch costs a mighty $5,200
- Extended Walmart Cyber Week Deals: Last Chance to Save on TVs, consoles, & more