Ubisoft yesterday announced their highly anticipated WWII squadron-based flight action game Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII had been released and was due to appear in stores this week. The title will be available for the Xbox, Xbox 360 and PC.
In Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII, said Ubisoft, players will take part in some of the most famous air battles of World War II as they fly up to 38 WWII aircraft in both single player and multiplayer missions. During the course of the 18-mission campaign, players will evolve along with their wingmen as they fly through battle sites such as England, Germany, France, Morocco, Pearl Harbor, Midway and Tokyo. The storyline of the game will follow the evolution of a single squadron with a
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- Microsoft is setting the stage for Xbox Game Pass to thrive