Ubisoft will be holding a second closed PC beta for its upcoming open world driving game, The Crew, from August 25 through 29, 2014. Pre-purchasing the game before August 25 guarantees day one access to the beta, or you can register online here for a chance at a beta key.
The Crew is a massive open world racing game that spreads across the entire continental United States. It’s driven by a story that pushes you to explore, open up new fast travel options, but a road trip from the Atlantic to the Pacific takes upwards of 45 minutes. Combining a wide variety of races and skill challenges with RPG-like customization and robust social features, The Crew sets itself apart from others in the genre in a way that’s really caught our attention.
The Crew arrives on November 11 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- No helmet needed: NASCAR expands Twitter deal for in-car live-streams
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ hands-on preview
- Who cares about loot? For ‘Sea of Thieves,’ Rare hid the real fun in the hijinks
- The final ‘Sea of Thieves’ Xbox One and PC beta is available now