Today marks the long awaited release of From Software’s punishing and engaging action RPG, Dark Souls 2 on PC. If you are curious about how the game may look outside of its original PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 homes, we have a set of screenshots and a new trailer to show you what you can expect from the port.
Dark Souls 2 originally released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 11, back when the publisher’s name was still Namco Bandai. Since then, the game has gone on to receive acclaim (check out our review for details on that), and the publisher has changed its name to Bandai Namco.
If you do decide to check out the PC version, be prepared to die. A lot. We have a few tips that might make things a little easier though.
- PC compatibility for the PlayStation VR2 is being tested by Sony
- Even if you love Dark Souls, you’re not ready for FromSoftware’s next game
- The Devil in Me is the most interactive Dark Pictures game yet
- How to increase Soul Bonds in Soul Hackers 2
- How to recruit demons in Soul Hackers 2