Today marks the long awaited release of From Software’s punishing and engaging action RPG, Dark Souls 2 on PC. If you are curious about how the game may look outside of its original PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 homes, we have a set of screenshots and a new trailer to show you what you can expect from the port.
Dark Souls 2 originally released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 11, back when the publisher’s name was still Namco Bandai. Since then, the game has gone on to receive acclaim (check out our review for details on that), and the publisher has changed its name to Bandai Namco.
If you do decide to check out the PC version, be prepared to die. A lot. We have a few tips that might make things a little easier though.
- ‘Dark Souls Remastered’ delays its Switch port, will now arrive this summer
- Successor to gloriously bad game ‘Shaq Fu’ launches this spring
- Ryo Hazuki returns as ‘Shenmue I & II’ launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018
- Level-5 is making an MMO-sized game set in the ‘modern day’
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today