Deep Silver’s Dead Island series will soon shamble into a reimagined un-life as a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game called Dead Island: Pandemic. The closed beta is about to kick off, and you can sign up on the game’s official website, PlayDIE.net.
Pandemic is a competitive multiplayer game that pits three teams of four against one another in a fight to claim resources, hold strategic capture points, and blast through hordes of zombies. There’s no release date yet for this free-to-play PC title, but the coming launch of the closed beta suggests that it’ll be ready soon. Deep Silver notes that 30,000 players are already involved after the game’s alpha.
The screens above give a good sense of the gameplay, so take a look.
- ‘Battlefield V’ beta with new multiplayer experience kicks off September 6
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: Everything you need to know
- Grab a comfy saddle — ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ campaign clocks in at 60 hours
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ online mode gallops into open beta in November