The latest trailer for BioWare’s Dragon Age: Inquisition goes to some dark places. Large, fearsome creatures and dire circumstances. The world of Thedas that Inquisition reintroduces is a land in turmoil. War has gripped the region, and the strained tensions between various factions have spilled over into outright warfare. The root of all this strife appears to be a tear in the very fabric of space itself, and you get a taste of that in this trailer.
Dragon Age: Inquisition reimagines Thedas, with BioWare going bigger on exploration than it ever has before. The game spills out across multiple open world regions, with enough overall square footage to dwarf both of the two games that preceded it. You can see the newly revealed Bog region in a bunch of screenshots up top. It’s looking good for the upcoming November 18, 2014 release on PC and PlayStation/Xbox consoles.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Dragon Ball’s Dead by Daylight-like multiplayer game launches in October
- Lots of Mass Effect and Dragon Age DLC is now free for PC players
- We finally know what Dragon Quest Treasures is and when its launching
- Dragon’s Dogma 2: Release date, trailers, gameplay, and more