The latest trailer for BioWare’s Dragon Age: Inquisition goes to some dark places. Large, fearsome creatures and dire circumstances. The world of Thedas that Inquisition reintroduces is a land in turmoil. War has gripped the region, and the strained tensions between various factions have spilled over into outright warfare. The root of all this strife appears to be a tear in the very fabric of space itself, and you get a taste of that in this trailer.
Dragon Age: Inquisition reimagines Thedas, with BioWare going bigger on exploration than it ever has before. The game spills out across multiple open world regions, with enough overall square footage to dwarf both of the two games that preceded it. You can see the newly revealed Bog region in a bunch of screenshots up top. It’s looking good for the upcoming November 18, 2014 release on PC and PlayStation/Xbox consoles.
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- ‘Anthem,’ BioWare’s ambitious answer to ‘Destiny,’ reportedly pushed to 2019
- EA delays ‘Anthem’ to 2019, cites scheduling conflict with next Battlefield game
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 11 romantic video games
- You can preregister for EA Play tickets right now (and they’re free!)