Read our full Madden NFL 15 review.
EA Access subscribers will get access to six full hours of Madden NFL 15 prior to its release, as EA confirmed to a fan over Twitter. The latest iteration of gaming’s most venerable sports franchise is set to come out on August 26 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, though take note that EA Access is only available for Xbox One.
@KansasFF EA Access memebers will have six gameplay hours with the full Madden NFL 15 game.
— EA Access (@EAAccess) August 18, 2014
EA Access is Electronic Arts’ newly announced subscription service that gives fans unlimited access to a vault of games for a monthly (or yearly) fee. In addition to older titles like 2013’s Madden NFL 25, subscribers will be granted up to five days of limited early access to new releases like Madden NFL 15. Should they then decide to purchase the game in full, all progress from the trial period will carry over.
Continuing a long tradition of innovation and iteration, Madden NFL 15 refines the strategic gameplay fans have come to expect from the Madden series, with a particular emphasis on revamping defensive play to be as compelling as offense.
- The deaf gamers making gaming more accessible
- Spider-Man’s accessibility options, from the people who benefit from them
- Mobile network growth drives new businesses, access to education, report says
- The gaming stream dries up in China as government cuts access to Twitch
- Uber now offers a $15 monthly plan for access to cheaper fares