Xbox teamed up with Lamborghini and Hot Wheels to host “Kids into Car Lovers Day” at the Santa Monica Boys & Girls Club in celebration of Forza Horizon 2‘s recent release. The event involved a fleet of shiny, new Lamborghinis for gawking, gifting Hot Wheels toys to all the kids in attendance, and of course playing lots of Forza Horizon 2.
Leading up to the event, Xbox hosted the “Forza Design Challenge,” inviting hundreds of kids from 10 Boys & Girls Clubs to design custom paint jobs for the game’s headline care: the 2015 Lamborghini Huracán. The three winning designs were revealed at the event, and will be available as a free download for every Forza Horizon 2 owner in the future.
Forza Horizon 2 is Playground Games’ joyous, open-world celebration of car culture and music. Set in a large swathe of France and Italy around the fictional Horizon Music Festival, it is an open-ended and social playground for car and racing enthusiasts. Check out our glowing review of this Xbox One and 360 exclusive.
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for April 2018
- Miles of music: The 55 best songs about cars, driving, and road trips
- Forza Racing Championship coming with new ‘Forza Motorsport 7’ esports features
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?
- 7 of the coolest custom Xbox One systems Microsoft has made