Read our full Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor review.
Meet Ratbag. He’s an Uruk in Sauron’s army, but unlike the other forces assembled by Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor‘s randomly generated Nemesis System, he’s always there. He’s got a role to play in Talion’s journey, as the dead-then-resurrected ranger and his ghostly companion Celebrimbor seek vengeance inside the towering natural walls of Mordor.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released this new trailer for developer Monolith Productions’ upcoming game as PAX Prime 2014 descends. Shadow of Mordor has slowly transformed since its initial announcement from curious-yet-uninspiring Lord of the Rings tie-in to inventive open world action-RPG with an organic, unpredictable enemy ecosystem.
Lots to look forward to here. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor comes to PlayStation and Xbox consoles on September 30, 2014 and to Windows PCs on October 2.
- Dear game designers: Please rip off these brilliant game ideas from 2017
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- 65 inches. 4K. 120Hz. Nvidia’s BFGD is all the monitor you will ever need
- Lunar lava tubes may provide access to vast polar ice reservoirs on the moon