GameStop is launching a Black Friday countdown sale, which includes discounts on games and PC hardware. Most notably, the sale features savings on several first-party Nintendo Switch games — the latest in a string of Black Friday deals we’ve seen this week.
On Saturday, November 14, Switch owners can grab several games for $40. The list of discounted games includes:
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Yoshi’s Crafted World
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Mario Tennis Aces
While the Switch games are on sale for one day only, customers can grab an array of deals from November 14 to November 18. Borderlands 3, Fast & Furious Crossroads, and a Sims 4 bundle including the new Star Wars DLC pack are all available for $20. Other software highlights include Devil May Cry 5 and Hitman 2, which are both down to $15 in the sale.
On the hardware side, GameStop is offering big savings on gaming laptops and accessories. Customers can save $100 on select MSI gaming laptops and pick up exclusive accessory bundles that include a mouse and RGB mechanical keyboard for 50% off.
Super Smash Bros. purists can grab the Nintendo Switch Fight Pad Pro controller (GameCube-style controllers emblazoned with different logos from Nintendo games) for $10.
The countdown sale is a teaser for GameStop’s proper Black Friday sale will include discounts on 2020’s biggest games, like Marvel’s Avengers and Star Wars Squadrons. Players will have a chance to get a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X in-store during that sale as well, though GameStop says that stock will be limited.
- Don’t expect a new Sly Cooper or Infamous game anytime soon, says Sucker Punch
- The most iconic meme game is coming to Nintendo Switch Online this month
- My Steam Deck and Nintendo Switch live in harmony. Yours should too
- The best upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)