DrinkBox Studios made a helluva game with its sharp-looking, 2013 PlayStation 3/PlayStation Vita action-platformer, Guacamelee! It follows a Mexican agave farmer who discovers a magical mask that transforms him into a powerful luchador, conveniently empowering him in time to rescue the kidnapped daughter of El Presidente from an evil skeleton named Carlos Calaca. It’s fun, funny, and infernally challenging (but in an extremely rewarding way). Play it if you haven’t.
What’s that? You don’t have a PS3 or Vita? You can’t play it on your Linux, Mac, or Windows computer (it was released for all of those as well)? Don’t worry! There’s a Super Turbo Championship Edition coming later in 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. One way or another, you’ll be able to play. With extra content too, as we learned earlier this week.
Check out these sweet screens, amigos.
- For $22 a month, an Xbox One system could soon be yours
- How to watch Blu-rays on the Xbox One S and Xbox One X
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?
- ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ gets a full release on Xbox One in September
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Is the costly upgrade worth the money?