The trailer reveals a heavily stylized world, like a mix between the cel-shaded vibe of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and the blocky charm of Minecraft. Much like Facepunch’s Rust, Before appears to be about finding ways to survive in an open world filled with both resources and danger. This early look at the game highlights an array of environments and wildlife, and also seems to emphasize the game’s focus on survival at the tribe level.
There’s no release date set for Before, but it’ll be coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows whenever it does arrive. You can find more details on the game’s official website.
- Underwater survival game ‘Subnautica’ free on Epic Games’ online store
- ‘Fallout 76’: Everything you need to know
- Pirate MMO ‘Atlas’ frustrates gamers and streamers with launch delays
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ cheat code list and how to activate them
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ raises over $500,000 for charity, is now on consoles