Rockstar developer Suda51 offered up a preview of his upcoming game Killer is Dead this week at GDC – a cell-shaded cyberpunk slasher that instantly grabbed our attention. The game revolves around an assassin named Mondo who, with his cybernetic arm that transform into anything from a chainsaw to a gun, is tasked with hunting down and executing cybernetic evildoers. Visually, it’s rather similar to Suda51’s previous game No More Heroes, but the similarities end there. Killer is Dead is it’s own game, and one you’ll be able to get your hands on relatively soon – the game will be available on PS3 and Xbox 360 sometime this summer.
Check out our full post on our GDC preview for more info
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- ‘The Walking Dead: Our World’ AR game unleashes zombies in your neighborhood
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- Amazon Game Studios takes a chance, makes a change, cancels ‘Breakaway’
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ remake beginner’s guide