It wasn’t too long ago when Metal Gear fans rejoiced at the sight of an exhausting yet addicting solo campaign in the all new Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. While many are still dedicating hours upon hours of their time helping “Big Boss” complete mission after mission, an all new online multiplayer game has recently released that may tempt Metal Gear gamers away from their campaign saves. Although Metal Gear Online features three unique modes all encompassing the controls and tactics of the Metal Gear franchise, many still wonder if it’s worth the time.
In this video avid gamer Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the new Metal Gear multiplayer modes and shares his first impressions. Find out what’s new, how to play and whether or not Metal Gear Online is worth the time in this quick and informative video.
- (Metal) gear up for greatness with the best new games of February
- Konami says ‘Metal Gear Solid V’ nuclear event was triggered by mistake
- Here’s everything we know about Hideo Kojima’s mysterious ‘Death Stranding’
- Made with metal from illegal firerms, Yevo 1 headphones aim to curb gun violence
- Nixon’s all-action Mission SS smartwatch slips into something less casual