As the 2015-2016 NBA season approaches, basketball fans can get an early start thanks to the all new NBA 2K16. Following the hit franchise that has provided years upon years of top-notch basketball simulation for gamers everywhere, 2K returns and aims to impress. With new controls, refreshed gameplay and a star-studded production team with the likes of Spike Lee, NBA 2K16 is ambitious – but is it worth the $60 price tag?
In this video, avid gamer and NBA fan Joshua Smith brings an exclusive look at NBA 2K16. See what’s new, what’s changed and whether or not 2K’s latest is worth a shot or not. Finding out everything you need to know about the biggest basketball video game this year is only a few quick minutes away.
- When a movie isn’t enough, the best shows on Netflix will keep you busy for days
- Tricks of the trade: How to get free stuff on Amazon
- How to choose the best MicroSD cards for your smartphone or tablet
- Save hundreds with the best MacBook deals for March 2018
- Check out the best affordable Samsung phones for March 2018