The latest hotfix from Bungie for Destiny (18.104.22.168), among other things, nerfs auto rifles slightly while boosting the effectiveness of scout rifles, and alters the Templar encounter in the high-level Vault of Glass raid.
The patch also provides a few minor tweaks to perks and the Vex Mythoclast and Pocket Infinity exotic weapons. Quick weapon swapping should now be a little smoother as well, among other little fixes. The developer is hard at work on a more substantial update that will address general issues of class balance and underperforming exotic equipment. You can read the detailed patch notes over at Bungie’s blog.
- ‘Destiny 2’ Legendary Shards guide: What they are and how to get them
- Everything you need to know about Masterwork gear in ‘Destiny 2’
- Big changes are coming to raid rewards in next ‘Destiny 2’ update
- The 25 best weapons in ‘Destiny 2,’ and where to find them
- Dominate multiplayer with our ‘Destiny 2’ Crucible guide