A Nintendo Direct livestream on October 23 will run through new details in a list of “50 Must-See Things” relating to the upcoming brawler, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The American and European broadcast will take place on October 23 at 6pm EST.
Creator Masahiro Sakurai has been teasing a single player mode exclusive to the Wii U edition that would be analogous to the 3DS’ exclusive Smash Run mode, so that is a likely candidate for announcement during the broadcast. More unlockable secret characters and trophies are of course also possible.
Super Smash Bros Wii U arrives on November 21, along with the first round of Nintendo’s Skylanders/Disney Infinity-like Amiibo figures, for which Smash Bros. is the first supported game. Watch the October 23 livestream on Nintendo Direct’s website.
- World champion ZeRo weighs in on best ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ fighter
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ claims throne as fastest-selling Nintendo game ever
- There are no custom moves or equippable items in ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ beginner’s guide
- Play ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ the best way with a Switch GameCube controller