The Philips Hue wireless lighting system creates the opportunity to not only control customize your lighting with an app, but also to create immersive new gaming opportunities when combined with an Xbox One. Yes, the lighting in your entire living room can transform in real-time with the game on your screen. And let’s not forget all the other things these multi-color LED lights can do. From the app you can create scenes and settings to match your activity and mood, along with scheduling the scenes to transition throughout the day.
In this video, Joshua Smith brings an inside-look at his current setup equipped with Hue bulbs, strips and even the all new Hue Go. Find out how these lights work, what it’s like gaming with them, and more in this quick video review.
- MLB The Show 23 returns to Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch this March
- Xbox and Bethesda’s Developer_Direct: how to watch and what to expect
- Sony’s Project Leonardo controller is only compatible with PS5
- CES 2023: Gran Turismo 7 is coming to PS VR2 as a launch game
- CES 2023: ROG’s Raikiri Pro controller’s built-in screen has Dreamcast vibes