Kicking off EVO 2014, the world’s largest fighting game tournament, Razer has revealed the Atrox Arcade Stick for the Xbox One. A top of the line, tournament-ready fighting stick, the Atrox is fully-customizable, and has been designed with modders and eSports professionals in mind. Razer has also partnered with Microsoft to produce a limited edition faceplate for the Xbox One launch exclusive Killer Instinct, which will feature heavily at EVO.
The Atrox features a joystick and buttons from leading Japanese arcade part manufacturer Sanwa Denshi. The inside opens up with the touch of a single button and is built around an internal honeycomb structure for easy customization to your particular taste. It also contains storage compartments for the included swappable bat-top joystick, detachable USB cable, and screwdriver for modding.
Some of the world’s leading eSports athletes, many of whom are competing at EVO 2014, took part in extensive beta testing for the controller, so it has been refined to meet the most exacting professional standards for which Razer’s gaming peripherals have become known.
The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One is now available for $200.
- ‘Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite’ is now part of the Xbox Play Anywhere program
- Twitch streamer Ninja smashes viewer record with some help from Drake
- So long, EA Sports: ‘The Golf Club’ developer secures PGA Tour license
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ beginners guide to sailing and plundering
- ‘Star Wars: Jedi Challenges’ review