The most recent update for Forza Motorsport 5 adds six new cars, including the first-ever appearance of a Rolls-Royce in a racing game. The free content package includes the 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith, the most powerful that the manufacturer has eve produced.
It also comes with the Renault Spark SRT_01E, an all-electric racing car that will star in the new Formula E Rivals event, also part of the update. If you can pilot the Spark on the Long Beach East Circuit with the fastest overall time, you will win two VIP tickets to the Formula E championship race in Berlin, Germany on May 30, 2015. The tickets will also grant you ticket to the exclusive Emotion Club, where you will be able to mingle with drivers and car owners while enjoying top class grandstand views of the race. Anyone who sets a time in the event is also eligible for in-game credits.
Rounding out the updates lineup are two Infinitis, a 2015 Mustang, and the 2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition, the beloved British show’s most recent Reasonably Priced Car. The update also brings a handful of crucial performance updates, including livery caching and improvements for the Thrustmaster and MadCatz wheel peripherals that are currently available for Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One.
- Forza Racing Championship coming with new ‘Forza Motorsport 7’ esports features
- Formula E’s second-gen electric race car features a crucial upgrade
- The next Gran Turismo game is already off to the races, producer says
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Here is our list of the most expensive cars in the world