Costume Quest 2 is coming to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on October 28 with the exclusive addition of a Sackboy costume from LittleBigPlanet, as announced on the PlayStation Blog.
The lighthearted, Halloween-themed RPG came out on Mac, Linux, and Windows earlier in October. The twins Wren and Reynold return from the first Costume Quest to liberate more treats from the candy-hoarding Grubbins, this time under the command of a sinister Dentist who has taken over New Orleans and turned it into a fascist, anti-Halloween dystopia.
The twins use empowering costumes that cause them to transform in battle into the likes of a superhero, a pterodactyl, and Thomas Jefferson. Sackboy joins these ranks as a PlayStation exclusive, bringing the pain with the Little Big Beatdown special move. The first Costume Quest made its way to most contemporary platforms in 2010, but this is the first platform-specific costume for the series. Should we expect Master Chief and Angry Bird costumes when Costume Quest 2 makes its way to Xbox and iOS?
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ costumes will be up for grabs in ‘Street Fighter V’
- ‘Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’ headlines January’s free PlayStation Plus games
- The PC version of ‘Final Fantasy XV’ lets you play as Half-Life’s Gordon Freeman
- Secret sword discovered in ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ remake
- Start your 57th character when ‘Skyrim VR’ hits Rift and Vive this April