Get your pistols and sawed-off shotguns ready for this collection of mostly deathmatches set in the more rural corners of the greater Los Santos area. Fans have also meticulously recreated Red Dead Redemption‘s popular “Hold Your Own” and “Grab the Bag” multiplayer modes. Red Dead Race trades the Grand Prix’s traditional horse power for some modern horsepower so you can weave through cacti and speed along train tracks for old times’ sake.
Check out the whole list over at Rockstar’s blog and dust off your ten gallon hat to relive John Marsten’s epic adventures.
- Steve Jobs’ pre-Apple job application sold for nearly $175,000 at auction
- The best job search sites
- Cooking burgers may not be a human job for much longer if Flippy has its way
- Gaming without a GPU has never been easier, here’s how we did it
- After months of unemployment, Nintendo says Mario is a plumber once again